Tuesday, November 16, 2010

14th Week

14th week, we have come to the end to this course. The journey of ‘Using and Developing Resources for ESL Classroom has taught me a lot especially in technological aspects. I have learned many new things such as Photo editing, Audio Editing, Video editing and many more which would be very useful or me as the future teacher.

Let’s move into this week’s agenda. This week is fully utilised to view the videos created by our peers. The main aim of this week’s class is to improve on the videos. Pn Foziah also gave time to us to edit and re-upload it in youtube. There were videos from different topics and themes. From the videos, I realised that most of us have put in a lot of effort to create it. On the other hand, there were some videos which need some changes and editing in order to make it more meaningful and to deliver the message it carries. From the module and also the video created, I realised that creating video is not merely using pictures and adding background music to it. A video should be specific on the message or story that it carries. The choice of pictures and also the background music plays an important role in portraying the feeling or emotions of the scenes as well as the whole video.

I personally like the video created by Faiz and his pair. The video was about cancer disease and the way they created the video really amazed me. The video was able to convey the message it carries and the background music that they used were very suitable for their theme.

Next, the date for the test is already set. Pn Foziah reminded us to study and prepare for the test. The test would be a very good practice to apply what we have learned throughout the course as it will be based on applications of the knowledge learned.




All in all this week’s class as well as the overall course was very useful for me to prepare myself to face the challenges in using and developing resources for ESL classroom. The Knowledge learned and gained will not end here as I will be repeatedly use the knowledge in future which eventually provides lifelong learning for me. That’s all from me. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment